I would like to ask the persons, who get his hands on a SAMSUNG Galaxy S phone to check out the following things:
1. SW(Firmware) Version number (Android users will know how to do)
2. Available languages for the interface
3. Available Languages for the SWYPE predictive input - Especially I would like to to know if it contains by default SWYPE keyboard and dictionaries for "English, German, Slovak, Hungarian".
4. Country/Shop where you got the phone.
I am sure that different firmware versions will have different dictionaries, please, anyone, who's got such a phone post your firmware and languages. Thanks a lot in advance for all of you!
Firmware Version number = 2.1-update1
Baseband Version = i9000DXFJ4
Kernel Version = 2.6.29 root@SE-S604 #2
2. Available languages = English (UK, US), Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Tieng Viet, thai, korean and simplified chinese
3. Available Languages for the SWYPE predictive input -
English (US, UK), Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Korean
Do not have for "German, Slovak, Hungarian".
4. Country/Shop where you got the phone- Singapore, Singtelshop (ordered online and comes with 2 yrs contract)