AlcaTel OneTouch 735 Unlock Key
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AlcaTel OneTouch 735 Unlock Key

Scanner008

AlcaTel OneTouch 735 Unlock Key

Hi,
    I wonder if someone can help me with the my mobile set. A friend of mine has sent it from United Kingdom. I am currently in Pakistan, and when I try to use my simcard the mobile set asks fro Network Key. Can anyone help me in this regard. Thank you in advance for your help.
    Regards
    Scanner008

vash_stampede
    it might be the PIN of the simcard

Scanner008
    No it is the mobile sets unlock code can anyone give me the unlock code of Alcatel OneTouch 735

jacksoncarver

Alcatel unlock code

Quote Originally Posted by Scanner008
    No it is the mobile sets unlock code can anyone give me the unlock code of Alcatel OneTouch 735

Yes try this one. If it works can you let me know how to do it. I bought the number but dont know how to put it in my phone

832-274-23

Jackson

GSMGirl
    To enter that code you might get the GSM unlock code at Alcatel's website or contacting your operator. Just say you have been told once but you lost it, you only have the sim unlock code.

alcatel735
    Hi,
    I have alcatel 735, which I got froom France (with Orange Fr. simcard). Now I want to use it using my card, but it asks "network key". Could you please help me to solve this problem. Thanks.

Regards
    Alcatel735

cybermonkeyflash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksoncarver
    Yes try this one. If it works can you let me know how to do it. I bought the number but dont know how to put it in my phone

832-274-23

Jackson
    sup i would have to say when it asks for yr telephone code number typ in the number u have i think it might work... bye

dingyi48

Alcate ot 735 unlock code

832-274-23

Jackson
    Hi,how r u doing?I have a Alcatel ot735,it's Orange network.In London no body can do unlock 4 it .Could u tell me where did u get the unlock code and
    how much charge. Thx very much.

dingyi48

regarding the unlock code

Quote Originally Posted by Scanner008
    hi,mate! The diffrent phone needs the different code. you need the unlock

software.Have u sort out ur phone alerady?

SOLUTION

832-274-23

Jackson
    Hi, I was having the same problem, for anyone wanting to get a code goto
    http://www.unlockalca.com/ they do charge for the code, but with the 735 you ont need a cable, you can enter directly.

Jackson: there is also free tutorial on how to enter your code in the download area, your code will only work for your phone.

Hope this helps everyone.

Chris

+ Reply to Thread