ROMS and Help with HTC Wizard-Cingular8125
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ROMS and Help with HTC Wizard-Cingular8125

Post ROMS and Help with HTC Wizard-Cingular8125

Can someone please tell me where I can download the ROMS for Cingular 8125, etc.
    I have Faria's rom, when I go through the loader it says image version 1.2, is this right? Don't want to brick the phone.

This is another thing I'm trying to do. I have an unlocked t-mobile mda and I'm trying to put the Cingular 8125 ROM onto it. All hardware is the same for the Cingular 8125 and T-mobile MDA.

I tried downloading the Cingular ROM from the HTC Wizard manufacturer site but I get and Error [296]: Upgrade Only. This NBF file cannot be used for your PDA Phone. Please get newer NBF file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Post Cingular ROM on T-mobile phone IS it Possible???

looked and read a lot on xda-developers website but still haven't found an answer.

This is what I'm trying to do, I have an unlocked t-mobile mda and I'm trying to put the Cingular 8125 ROM onto it. All hardware is the same for the Cingular 8125 and T-mobile MDA.

I tried downloading the Cingular ROM from the HTC Wizard manufacturer site but I get and Error [296]: Upgrade Only. This NBF file cannot be used for your PDA Phone. Please get newer NBF file.

-------------------
    T-mobile MDA on Cingular network
    IPL 2.26
    SPL 2.26

Phone
    Nokia !
    Network
    O2 & Orange
    Quote Originally Posted by rudesensa View Post
    looked and read a lot on xda-developers website but still haven't found an answer.

This is what I'm trying to do, I have an unlocked t-mobile mda and I'm trying to put the Cingular 8125 ROM onto it. All hardware is the same for the Cingular 8125 and T-mobile MDA.

-------------------
    IPL 2.26
    SPL 2.26
    For installing other roms firstly u've to make your Mda supercid for that look here >http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=249474

Post How do I put Cingular ROM on T-mobile MDA Phone???

My phone is already unlocked?

Is there anything else I need to do? Is there another Cingular ROM I need to download to get it to work?

When I tried downloading the Cingular ROM from the HTC Wizard manufacturer site but I get and Error [296]: Upgrade Only. This NBF file cannot be used for your PDA Phone. Please get newer NBF file.

-------------------
    IPL 2.26
    SPL 2.26
    GSM 2.25.11

Phone
    KS20
    Quote Originally Posted by rudesensa
    My phone is already unlocked?
    SuperCID hasn't got anything to do with your phone being unlocked. Follow the guide in the thread claudio has linked to.

Phone
    Cingular 8125
    Network
    Cingular

Unhappy Need Help Installing Windows 6.0 on 8125 and more...

Good Afternoon everyone. I'm not sure if I'm posting this on the right thread, or even if people are going to see it. But I seriously need HELP!!! I'm new to this forum as well as Pocket PCs. I was a faithful Palm OS user and I recently came across an 8125. I have downloaded several apps/programs from torrents and such, but here is the Proble. First of all, I'm running MAC OSX and I expired my trials with PocketMac and Missing Sync with other peoples phones a while ago and I don't wanna pay. So I burn the files to CD and Use Active Sync on a different PC. Sometimes I send the file through email and download it to my Card. (Is there any kind of Card Mount or Reader for MAC)
    NOW HERE'S THE REAL PROBLEM- I JUST DOWNLOADED WINDOWS MOBILE 6.0 Can somebody give me any help On how to Install it. I don't want to just active sync it and try to open it b/c I still don't have the hang of that too well. I don't wanna mess my Device up.

If I can help anybody in anyway just let me know.

Phone
    KS20
    8125Guy, try have a look at xda-developers.com

+ Reply to Thread