SE K750I firmware
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SE K750I firmware

Phone
    sony k800i (SWEET!!)
    Network
    02 network

SE K750I firmware

can anyone tell me where to get the new firmware out for the k750i?
    mine at the mo is
    R1L002
    CAMERA 4.4

is this a really old firmware? can you post a link please!!
    how do i install the firmware on my fone? can i put it on through bluetooth? i got a cable with my phone but havent used it ever, would i need to use that?

thanks for all your help in advance

Phone
    K750 Flashed to W800
    Network
    o2
    R1L002 is the firmware 2 before the latest one. The latest firmware for K750i is R1A0035. To update your phone, yes you need to use the usb cable. You need to install the drivers for the usb cable like it says how to in the instruction manual. Then go to the Sony Ericsson website, choose your phone as K750i and go to update software and follow the instructions.
    Or, you could just take it to a Sony Ericsson centre and they will do it for free providing its under warranty.

Hope this helps mate

Edit: Wrong firmwares lol thanks for pointing it out Mark
    Last edited by samthorley; 07-01-2006 at 17:31.

The latest firmware for K750i (SIM free) is R1AA008. R1N035 was the version before this.

Phone
    sony k800i (SWEET!!)
    Network
    02 network
    which one am i best going with??
    i have heard one of them listed courses noises when you call someone... which one is it?

Phone
    sony k800i (SWEET!!)
    Network
    02 network
    i have tryed and tryed with no results, i cant do it!! i cant get my head around it, i get as far as keep the "c" pressed down but nothing happens after that, my pc just stalls and i have to ctrl alt delete and cancel the running program

it says " press the "c" and hold it intill the bar starts to fill up? my bar hasnt moved once in the 6 hours of trying to upgrade my software!!

anyone had this problem? can someone help me please, am banging my head against a wall!!

I updated it yesterday, without problems. Just did exactly as said in the screen.

Try rebooting the PC, the phone, and restarting all the process.

The 008 firmware is quite good! Much faster menus, better response, corrected some bugs that now the SPMark2006 runs full! I got 960 SPmarks!

Good luck,

AleX

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_22
    i have tryed and tryed with no results, i cant do it!! i cant get my head around it, i get as far as keep the "c" pressed down but nothing happens after that, my pc just stalls and i have to ctrl alt delete and cancel the running program

it says " press the "c" and hold it intill the bar starts to fill up? my bar hasnt moved once in the 6 hours of trying to upgrade my software!!

anyone had this problem? can someone help me please, am banging my head against a wall!!
    I hope you are prssing the "C" Key on the phone and not the keyboard of your comp when you attach the USB Cable to the phone.

Phone
    sony k800i (SWEET!!)
    Network
    02 network
    yep am pressing the c on the phone, not on the keyboard, i have been trying today and am still no further!!
    i keep getting to the hold c and when the bar moves let go of the button, but nothing seems to happen with the bar, it hasnt moved once since i have tryed upgradeing......

another thing sony does not give you the choice of with firmware to use? when i do it, i had to just download the lets get started on software and do it that way!!?

what am i doing wrong? i hope someone can help me, i really wana upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_22
    yep am pressing the c on the phone, not on the keyboard, i have been trying today and am still no further!!
    i keep getting to the hold c and when the bar moves let go of the button, but nothing seems to happen with the bar, it hasnt moved once since i have tryed upgradeing......

another thing sony does not give you the choice of with firmware to use? when i do it, i had to just download the lets get started on software and do it that way!!?

what am i doing wrong? i hope someone can help me, i really wana upgrade
    same here, it just does not work. following instructions seems pretty easy :P but the only thing that happens is my computer telling me that there is no sim card in my phone and it is trying to install the drivers for the various phone options, which happens every single time I connect my phone btw.

never had any trouble with any SE products before, this one is doing my head in.

... and the browser you are using is Internet Explorer?

I am using mozilla firefox

but that should not make a difference, should it? after all I am running the SE update service.

is there any other way than this update service, which obviously does not react to what I am doing, and the way to the SE shop?

Angry got problem connecting to MyPhoneExplorer after firmware update

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Q
    The latest firmware for K750i (SIM free) is R1AA008. R1N035 was the version before this.

hi there, ive just update my unit to newer firmware, the R1A008 from the recent R1N035. before ive updated my firmware, i still can connect to MyPhoneExplorer. but after ive updated it, i cannot connect anymore. the error goes this way: "COM5 couldn't be opened Port cannot be found" anybody got i dea on how to connect it? and does doing master reset to your phone restores the original firmware? thanks a lot

opul,

In case non-IE, you should read this:

http://www.w4tch0.net/?page_id=12

Seems like SEUS II is tightly bound to IE though they don't care to mention it anywhere...

Phone
    SE K750i
    Network
    Vodacom
    Lee, try this...uninstall pC suit from the computer, including the usb cable drivers completely. then reinstall the cable drivers only ( connect your phone to the comp using usb cable. " found new hardware" thingy should come up, insert the k750i cd and follow instructions)
    once you have downloaded SEUS II, from the SE website, start SEUS, remoive the sim card and memory card from the phone follow the instructions on SEUSII. worked like a charm for me!

Phone
    8GB IPHONE 3G! :)
    Network
    Vodafone
    how do i check my firmware?

Sweaty Bottom, Open your eys and you'll see on top of the thread list... as Sticky.

Phone
    8GB IPHONE 3G! :)
    Network
    Vodafone
    Mark_Q, my bad, but cut me some slack lol

Phone
    V3, K750i, 6310i, 6233
    Network
    Meteor
    I have just connected to SEUS with my K750i and went through the update procedure. I had R1AA008 but since the update, I now have R1BC002
    Is this are recent update that I was unaware of

I just updated my K750 to R1BC002 too. No problems what so ever. Found the tip about this on esato...

Phone
    V3, K750i, 6310i, 6233
    Network
    Meteor
    I just updated my K750 to R1BC002 too. No problems what so ever. Found the tip about this on esato...
    Didn't realise that there was an update out there. Did you notice if the noise problem during calls has been solved

Yes, I immediately made a phone call and that noise was away. That phone noise was the very first I noticed after previous update, so naturally first thing to test again.

Also those audible clicks at the end of mp3 tracks are now history.

Phone
    V3, K750i, 6310i, 6233
    Network
    Meteor
    Also those audible clicks at the end of mp3 tracks are now history.
    I have just made and received a few calls, noise is definately gone
    As for the mp3 tracks, believe it or not, I have never listened to one on the phone.

I managed to find first new bug:

In Calendar's Week view the appointments have lost the blue color and it's hard to distinguish the appointment block from the hour grid by shadow line on block's bottom and right side alone.

Am I the only one who lost the color?

Saint with a Cam
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy SII
    Network
    Vodafone NL
    Mark_Q, I actually never use the Calender's week view, but I took a look and it the colour of the block is grey. And like you've have said, only a shadow line on the bottom and right side.

Funny, I made some testing selecting other original Themes and as I re-selected Wave and re-checked the Week view, the blue color was back. So far so good.

Saint with a Cam
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy SII
    Network
    Vodafone NL
    Funny, I see that I have Wave again I always use a theme called BlackWhite, hence the grey block. I selected Wave and it was blue indeed. Problem solved

Phone
    Samsung D900/SE w550i
    Network
    T-Mobile NL
    samthorley, maybe a offtopic question but i have always the same problem as i connect a phone to my pc. wich driver for the usb cable do you need (for k750i or w900i). this has failed by a nokia n70 and moto mpx 220 because i didn't know wich driver i needed.

Phone
    K750i
    A stange think happend while tryingg to update to R1BC002.At about 90% the update stoped and i got and error message.The phone works just fine but here is what i get from de service menu:
    R1BC002
    prgCXC125952_EU1_CL
    R1BC002

LCD SW versions
    Main display
    Current:0

Camera SW versions
    Camera
    Current:4.5

ITP SW version
    CXC 125 932 R1E

Customization
    CDA102337/4 R5A
    cxc125953 R1N035
    EMEA_4

Content version
    PA19

Phone
    V3, K750i, 6310i, 6233
    Network
    Meteor
    In Calendar's Week view the appointments have lost the blue color and it's hard to distinguish the appointment block from the hour grid by shadow line on block's bottom and right side
    I have found a similar issue: When I am sending SMS, the scroll bar that normally shows progress remains blank (outline of bar only displayed) until message sent is displayed. Its not a major problem as SMS are sent so fast that the scroll only lasted a second or so.

Phone
    W960i, K850i
    Network
    T-mobile

Smile

Many people complain about camera speed of saving pics, if you want to save your pics faster just disable date and time on the properties, improvements are a little bit faster!!

Phone
    Nokia 6233
    Network
    Mobilink Jazz OCTANE
    sIaLkOt, Pakistan, Asia, Earth, Galaxy, Milky Way, Universe..........
    my k750 has

R1AA008
    prgCXC125952_EU_1_CL

IS THIS NEW?

if not wat r the new features of the new firmware

+ Reply to Thread