Even with development cost increasing this generation, 1 million is still a solid sales figure for a video game.Now the 360 has had some exclusives, some that sold extremely well, Forza Horizon 3 Credits even better than any PS3 exclusive released thus far. Since we are focusing on new IP's, then I will not include Halo in this argument but I will include them from a sales perspective. Halo 3 sold almost 10 million, Gears of War sold almost 6 million, Gears of War 2 sold almost 5 million, Forza 2 sold almost 4 million, Fable 2 sold almost 3 million, Mass Effect sold just over 2 million, Project Gotham Racing 4 sold just over 1.5 million, Crackdown sold 1.5 million, Viva Pi?ata sold almost 1.5 million, Project Gotham Racing 3 sold almost 1.5 million, Perfect Dark Zero sold almost 1.5 million and Halo Wars has sold just over 1 million copies. Ninja Gaiden 2, Lost Odyssey, and Rockstar Games: Table Tennis, Test Drive Unlimited, Too Human, Blue Dragon, Scene It: Lights, Camera, Action and Banjo and Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts have all sold between 500,000 and 1 million. Microsoft also has a few games that sold very poorly as did Sony. Remember I said that only new IP's would be included and that cuts down the 360's list in almost half since games like Halo,Cheap Forza Horizon 3 Credits PGR and Ninja Gaiden were all on other consoles prior to this generation and they had a fan base already.