+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Brief description of self.

Retired Moderator
    like.no.other
    Phone
    iPhone 4, Bold 9780

Brief description of self.

Hey, my name is Karim...I got married in July of 2003. I'm almost 29 years old, and I'm about 1.86 meters tall, and weigh about 87 kg. I work in a pharmacy. I have a Pharm.D, which is a doctorate in Pharmacy & pharmaceuticals. I don't have any children, but we're tryin', we're tryin'. I drive a 2004 Cadillac Escalade, and a 2002 Honda Accord coupe. The wife has a 2002 Mercedes CLK200 compressor. My hobbies are basketball, football, especially playing and watching games on TV. Love hangin out with the guys as well you know.

How about you guys...

Senior Administrator
    first amongst equals
    Phone
    changes daily
    Network
    all networks

I will try NOT to sound like a dating agency ad!!

My name is Mark, i cohabit with my (female)partner of 25 years. i am 43 nearly! I am both short and fat!, have no qualifications worth mentioning, have 3 kids,21,20 and 9 weeks!, I drive a 2004 Vauxhall (Opel) Astra club EZT, christine has a bike!. my hobbies are phones cameras, watches, and spending more time than any normal person would do in here!

Memzee
    My name is Mehmet, everyone calls me Mem. I'm 18, nearly 19, 1.75m ish, 68kg ish. Short, black, spiked hair, green eyes, naturally tanned, medium build. I'm a Student studying Biology BSc and MSci combined with a year in industry/research which I will take in 2006, hoping to go into genetic research/biotech. industry. No kids. I can drive but don't have a car yet - I get the train to uni, and bus anywhere else. Hobbies: Football (playing and watching), Snowboarding, Music (listening to, playing and producing). I play piano (mostly jazz, some classical), guitar (spanish & jazz, some electric), drums, and sax. Don't do much music anymore, still like to produce to keep my ear in check - got a mini studio set up in my room.

Phone
    C65(FW33), AX75(10), M75(12)
    Network
    Telenor djuice magnum
    My name's Casper, everyone calls me Casper... I was born the 26th of October 1989 (Scorpion) in Trondheim Norway, and so that you don't have to do the math; I'm 15. I'm in the 10th grade of school, which is the last year you have to go to school in Norway, I have got (almost) no idea what to do next. I really enjoy customizing and "hacking" Siemens mobile phones, and I spend most of my days at the Club-Siemens forums. My current Siemens is a C65, but I really want an SK65 (when they start getting cheaper). That's all for now...

Retired moderator (AKA Mowbli)
    I will try NOT to sound like a dating agency ad!!
    Charming.

Hello...My name is Ricky, I m still studying full time...yes it sucks but i hope i get to see the light at the end of the tunnel- fingers crossed and lots of luck! ...lol. I dont drive a car, yet - but i m learning and its costing me a bloody fortune, its a Toyota Yaris and its a Diesel...talk about status eh? Did i mention i passed my theory test with only one wrong question in the multiple choice?
    The worst thing i ve done to this time is break my leg by playing football and not walking unaided for nearly 3 months...life eh?
    My hobbies are Golf (just started), Mobile phones, Music and computers...etc.
    And I live in a end of terrace house in the UK (PM for the whole address).
    I currently have exams running at the moment and they are stressing me out completely.
    Anyway...thats me so to speak......

Phone
    Nokia 8800 Carbon Arte!
    Yo, my name is Murat, Memzee... Mehmets my dads name both sick c**ts then hey anyway. I'm 16 loving going out with my mates and with the chicks. Cant drive yet i'm to young. I love mobiles, cars, chicks, adidas, nike, sony, panasonic the list goes on. I'm around 179cm and 60kg and i'm a fulltime student. I love playing sport and i am extremely good at it, loving playing playstation 2, chatting on msn, listening to music, theres more shit to say but so less time i'm a busy man.

Phone
    Z8, T650, P990
    Network
    3 / Telia
    My name is Andy, live in Malmö (southern Sweden) and have done so my entire life. My dad was born in Birmingham, UK, but has lived here for the most part of his life. I do have a cousin left there, but I think he lives somewhere in Scotland now Anyway, I'm 21, have a girlfriend (Marlene) since 2 years back, run my own company to bring some extra cash while I'm in school. I've got just 4 more months on my education, then I'm officially a 'network and communication architect' (flashy title huh')...
    I drive a Renault Megané from '97, which is running smoothly even though it's french I like music, computers (obviously ) and other electronic devices, like mobile phones
    I have another job as well. For about a year I've been working for a Swedish company called Golfdata, delivering the service of live scoring results (like www.europeantour.com) for big golf events in the Nordic countries. Right now we're also developing a service for a Swedish network operator, Telia, but I can't tell you much more about the service since it's not public yet = .

Phone
    N95 8gb, N78
    I'm David, Im 23, very tall for a portuguese person (1.95m), I am managing my own small country side hotel in the north of Portugal. It was my father's but he passed away 4 years ago when I was one year from finishing my bachelor on Hotel Managing. I quit school and been working here ever since. My parents are both portuguese but they met in France and I was born there.

I don't have that many spare time but I like to take care of my horses and I am also a LEGO collector (specially Star Wars). When I have absolutely nothing else to do I post some crapy lines about mobile and stuff. LOL

I like listening to movies soundtracks, specially Hans Zimmer, John Williams, James Horner, James Newton Howard, etc, Pink Floyd, Maceo Parker (2% jazz, 98% funky stuff) and I used to like Gun's n Roses but that was 10 years ago!

Here's the hotel site www.quintadosagros.com What can I say? It's free publicity. I'm a real Uncle Dagobert.

Phone
    N95 8gb, N78
    I forgot! I usually drive a Renault Express. That's my working car, oderwise I have a Jeep Cherokee but I wanna sell it and buy a newer car.

I have been dating for 2 years, maybe I'll get maried next year. Is it me or women are just a pain in the butt sometimes? Thank god it's Sunday and she's working! LOL

Phone
    iPhone 4
    Uncle Dagobert

thats uncle scrooge from disney

Phone
    N95 8gb, N78
    yeah, that's right! Too many time spent hanging out with dutch people! lol Thanks, iron mike.

Phone
    Network
    Vodafone
    I'm Brett, 32 years old and im married wih no kids(thank God) but we've been trying...............for a long time (im not the one with the dysfunction). i drive a blue 2003 BMW M3, my proudest possession, as well as my phones and ipod. im 186cm tall and about 90kg. i like to think im pretty bufff (its true, better believe it) and i have a degree in nueroscience. Hobbies are mobile phones and new technology, as well as rugby league (is it only australia that plays that great game), and all ball sports. love playing my ps2, even tho i might be a bit old for it, but i still love it.

Phone
    I'm using a bomb phone..
    Network
    StarGate bomber.
    Hello I'm an Arabian and my name is Mohamat ZigGu Ziphi.............with accent^^^^^^^you english can't pronounce. I am 300 cm tall and 30 cm broad and 15 cm thick and my hair is long and brown and my skin is orange and my eyes brown. My hobby is building tunnels for refugies and kicking dry sand at people I don't like
    My age is 18 now and I'm learning archery and shotgun ranging for the sake of my life style. I love exploring and hunting, it part of my first nature and it's my secong nature.. Alot of girlds like me but I have no time to get married so far in such dep[lorable conditience, I had said enougf and read profile to see me more - thanks

Phone
    Nokia 8800 Carbon Arte!
    Why you talking shit for MR_Dexterous

Founder Member
    Make Believe

Phone
    Sony Xperia P Bordeaux Edition
    Network
    Base
    Brussels, Belgium - Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Beirut, Lebanon - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Krakow & Zabrze, Poland
    I suppose its my turn now...

My name is Gabriel, I was dramatically born during the war in Lebanon in 1980(then taken to Dubai for protection almost straight after)... I am one of the rare Catholic Arabs who feed on Wild Boar and Pork whenever he can and who has also tasted 450 different beers worldwide hehe... I was raised in Dubai for 10 wonderful childhood years, great place for kids (beach, swimming pool and lots of sports)... I lived in Belgium for 15 years, and I feel like a true Belgian even though my first language is English....(English is an official language in Belgium anyways)

I study Business Technology in the University of Maryland in the Central NATO base of Europe which is located in Brussels... I work as a secretive Business Agent which I can't comment much on for everybody's safety...

I love sports such as tennis and Squash(trained with the Lebanese squash team in 1995 while I was on holiday there), I would like to ski and snowboard more in future though... I also train my Trance dancing occasionally... My hobbies are nightclubs, bars, dancing, travelling and Technology related activities.....

You all know who my girlfriend is, and we're planning to live together in Brussels even though she lives in Strasbourg for the time being...

Retired Moderator
    nineteen
    Phone
    Lumia 925, Nexus 7, Lumia 800
    Network
    Three
    My name is Aaron, and I've lived in clinical Singapore all my life. My dad's Chinese and my mum's from Panama, which is really cool because I get to collect lots of money during Chinese New Year and enjoy real latin american food at the same time. I'm turning 17 this year, and I've just completed my Cambridge O-levels. I love music, especially soul, and I?ve been an active member of my school choir for four years. I love travelling too, and I?d name Salzburg, Austria as my favourite place of those I?ve visited. I've always been into cars and commercial aviation, and for sports, I've done competitive swimming in school and athletics on my own(not into games). I love designing stuff as well, and might choose to become an industrial designer someday. Aesthetics are therefore very important to me, so whenever I choose a phone, the design is always the deciding factor.

Retired Moderator
    like.no.other
    Phone
    iPhone 4, Bold 9780
    I like this thread

yo people..wazzzzzzzzzzup?

names Saud.19 Yrs.Indian-born.Lived in Saudi for 12 yrs.Currently living in Toronto,Canada.Just finished High school & going to University In 2 months into Information Technology with Business Managment & Computer Science as minor.Love cell Phones,cars,hunnies,watches,playing Games,basketball,working out & chatting..lol..basically, i'm a tech fanatic..who simply loves new technology and If I got the Money..i'll buy anything...lol that's just me..Looking forward to the new Nokia 6630..Miss India..have travelled most parts of the world..love Dancing,driving, know how to drive but aint got a car yet..hopefully, soon...I guess that's all for now..Thanks to whoever helped me with my questions...I'm out like this..takecare Y'all..Peace..!

thr u go..hope u find tht easy to read..i edited it

sorry for any inconvenience caused...

Phone
    iPhone 4
    thanx dude

thats really cool

Consigliere
    *Vulnerando Sanamus*
    Phone
    iPhone 5, BB 9780, E72 white, E51
    Network
    Vodafone
    Hey all...
    I'm Frederic, everyone calls me Freddy. I'm almost 27. I'm from Egypt, was born & lived first in Germany till I was 7, moved back 2 Egypt & now I've been in Germany again since 2001
    I'm in my final year of medical school & am also doing a thesis on Neuronavigation (sound more complex than it actually is )
    My Girlfriend & I r planng 2 get engaged in Oct
    In Egypt I have a VW Polo & here in Germany I just miss it
    Hobbys r listening & playing music (Keyboard & Drums), watching TV. I Also love latin dancing & playing basketball & table tennis (ping pong)
    & as a pisce I just LOVE the beach & the sea , the mediteranian in the Summer & the red sea in the winter
    Favorite Series: Friends
    Favorite Food: Italian, lebanese, eshta2telloooo (means I miss it in lebanese accent )
    looking forward to get the 6630
    What I really miss here in Germany r the long drives on the Highway by the sea.
    right now the news say it'll be snowing all week, guess it's time 2 go for a swim LOL
    c u all

Phone
    good ol' t-six-ten
    Network
    Amena
    ha,like the thread
    My name is Anton,born in bulgaria exactly 16 years ago,living in spain for 2 years now.thats why i know spanish,english,kinna english and baad german.
    before i used to be a lot around,but i was buzy lately...I like mobile phones,technology in general,cars and art(go to cgtalk.com or cgnetwork.com and youll see ART)
    ..love graphic design(im quite advanced in photoshop i would say),learning 3ds max and just bought a tablet,i also draw like krazy,especially cars,designs of all kind.Lately im very interested in digital matte paintings.
    like sports too,ive been doind a lot of tenis for the past 3-4 years,now im playing basketball.Also like alot table tenis hmm.
    Im considering being a programmer or something like that.kina like webdesign(my page soon to come) OR maybe a designer,who knows.I loove linkin park and each their song. I must be crazy cuz i have school and its 03.00!!doesnt matter ha ha,soon ill go to bed. What more..ahh i would like to have a car,actually i am planning to get a second hand golf 5 once i make 18hope to have money...i have a ps2 and play gran turismo only on it(krzy)
    i am a really happy man with my 6600 and a 512 mmc,working great on it( the brand is extremememory),but still dont have enough space hahaah

Phone
    vk 530 *shitiest phone ever*
    Network
    vodafone
    hey! my name is bella and i'm 15. i live in boring england in a crappy little town in the midlands. apart from school and stuff i'm always on my pc or ps2. i live for music , best bands are: nightwish, the distillers, arch enemy, within temptation, hole, my ruin, H.I.M, murderdolls and siouxsie and the banshees.

i have long dyed black hair (naturally blonde), green eyes, i wear loads of black eyeliner too.

i'm quite shy really, funny when i want to be, evil, bitchy, kind (on occasions)
    that's it really. i know there is something else i want to put but i've forgotten now.

Phone
    ★.★
    burybobz, Keep smiling, cos one day you wont have a choice
    interesting quote
    something u manufactured (of course by experience) or is something popular ?

Phone
    6230, N80
    Network
    Vodafone and Orange
    My name is Dominic Diep. I am 12 years old, birthday very soon Star sign is Virgo. I am 35kg and 155cm. After the holidays I will be starting Year 8 in my(private)high school.

I live in Manchester, England. I am english/chinese/vietnamese and I consider myself smarter than most 12 year olds (sorry if I'm being big-headed!)
    I am skinny (though I eat alot) and wear glasses. But certainly not all the time.

I love my DS,GBA,DS,PC,Nokia 6230 and PS2 (trying to beat Jak 3 which is HARD!!!)

I am quite friendly, not loud but not quiet either. I always try not to do anything that will embarass me. I admit I am VERY emotional. If someone says something bad about me and if I can't answer back(i.e a bully) I get upset quick. I have lots of friends but usually chat over the internet rather than face to face as they live far away. I love watching TV! The programmes which I love to watch right now are: Lost, Meet the Magoons, Reality shows, X Factor(does that count as a reality show?) and other things but I can't really remember.

I love my music. I listen alot to my 6230 but I only have a 128mb card so it's limited but I've requested for a 20gb photo ipod so heh... I listen to some kinds of pop, r'n'b, dance, techno, hip hop, ibizan and rap. Mostly hip hop though. I hate rock music.

I'm studying grade 5 piano and I did karate and reached purple belt.
    Hobbies are: Phones!!! I love phones. Did I tell you that I love phones?, basketball, tennis, badminton, piano, sprinting etc. I always try my hardest.

Fav colour: Blue
    Fav food: Chinese
    Fav mobile brand: Nokia, duh!
    AIM or MSN: I have both, but I prefer MSN.
    Fav animal: Wolf.

Phone
    W810i:Z500:T610
    Network
    O2:T-Mobile
    My name is Scott, i am quite tall at 2 metres, i am 17, turning 18 next month, currently studying my A-Levels at sixth form, where i am studying History,ICT and Politics. I am a friendly sorta guy who gets called the big friendly giant, dumb i know.
    I am interested in various things, love computers, mobile phones anything tecchie. I also am a football fanatic my team being Manchester United.
    My favourite kind of music is Rock/Metal, though i aint a goth like to think my self as an individual.
    Favourite food is chinese and my favourite TV programmes are Big Brother, Top Gear and the music channels.
    Favourite Film of all time is Gone In 60 seconds.
    Last edited by scotty2potty; 12-09-2005 at 14:52.

Phone
    6230, N80
    Network
    Vodafone and Orange
    scotty2potty, I also support Man U and I like Big Brother alot. 'Cept the music though ;P

Phone
    SE K750i; SE W900i
    Network
    Voodoophoone
    a2k24, its my own mate. Seems that so many people these days focus an awful lot of energy into negativity, but, as the saying goes, Yer a long time dead! So lets enjoy the now.

dominicdiep and Man U fans, How manys Ruud gonna score this season on our way to another treble!

Phone
    6230, N80
    Network
    Vodafone and Orange
    Rooney will score more than Ruud...obviously! So I'm cheering him than all of the other players.

Phone
    W810i:Z500:T610
    Network
    O2:T-Mobile
    burybobz

Guarantee either Ruud or Rooney will be top scorer doubt it will be a Treble but the League looks promising. Lets hope we superimpose this against those scousers at the weekend.

Trusted Phone Specialist

Phone
    Every new phone...
    Network
    Vodafone NL
    My name is Marc, living in Amsterdam and running www.newmobile.nl. Next to that I am studying at the university of Delft Aerospace and Space Engineering. I already finished a study of BsC Aerospace operations, engineering and avionics. I am now busy ending my BsC in aerospace science and then my MsC in aerospace science. I want to end my study specialised on avionica, air traffic management and human machine integration. Next to that I have a Sony Ericsson P910i and a lovely girlfriend . (already for more than 4 years, what a time).

Other interests are nice cars, planes/aircraft, my soccer club Ajax and personal navigation. I am an ex TomTom employee. So for questions you can contact me.

If you would like to now more, than I am not gonna tell you

MR

P.s. This is also my 1400th post!

Phone
    6230, N80
    Network
    Vodafone and Orange
    Congrats MR!

Retired Moderator
    Invaders Must Die
    Phone
    Nexus S with ICS
    Network
    Orange UK
    i am phil im 20 and from england from a crappy place called stansted which has the uk's 3rd biggest airport about 2miles from here i have a gf who i have been with for 3years and we are saving to move out, i work full time as a sales leader at the link (its a phone shop for all you that dont know or dont live in the uk ) i live and breate phones, its very sad and my girlfriend hates it lol. am training to become a manager of where i work as i have the worse grades in the world for getting a job lol. i own a 1 laptop 1 pc 1 ps2 and...wait for it....a N64!!!! YAY lol. oh and i own loads of old and new phones main 3 are w800i s700i and 6680.....so yea thats me im boring as hell, please leave all answer phone messages on voicemail number 12487

Phone
    iPhone 4
    im michael, 21 yo, 179cm 90kg brown short hair and for all those interested>>>Blue eyes!

im 100% pure irish beef, but have been living in a poxy waterlogged country since ive been 2 yo and im dying to leave.

i'm studying international business and management and hope to have my ba soon, undecided about a masters as of yet.

i play rugby and i love it eventhough my club was relegated and we may have to merge with another club to survive.

in my sparetime i enjoy visiting the gym watching the telly and in the weekends having a few pints.

Phone
    Nokia 8800 Carbon Arte!
    Congrats, MR

Phone
    iPhone 4
    Network
    Vodafone
    I'm Alexandre. 26 year old, and I'm a Graphic Designer. I run my own company with some friends since we finished our graduation.
    I'm 1,80m and 81kg. I have a beautiful girlfriend for 3 and a half years now. I live alone.
    I also play in a Futsal team with some friends, and we actually compete in National competiions, only at a very low division and on teh Regional Championships!
    I like to watch TV, go to the cinema, read some books, go out with friends.. All the normal stuff.
    I guess that's all.
    Oh.. I drive a Peugeot 206 CC!

Phone
    E398(i398MP -lost) L7
    Network
    Hutch`

Wink this is me

Hi guys!

my name is Sumantra... my friends call me Surya... thats my nick at home....
    i have completed "Masters in Business Administration" and workin'. i am 25 yrs of age..

i love driving .. and driving.... its my passion... i also like listening to music, mostly trance

i have a Fiat Palio-nv for the last two years and planning to get a Suzuki Swift as well ...

i love my Moto E398(modded)

Member MR Fellow sunystory@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Phone
    Anycall S2300
    Network
    AT&T/Speed 011 (SK telecom)/T-mobile
    My name is Kyung
    I'm a very short guy, 165m
    I am now 22. Currently, I am studying at State University of New York at Stony Brook, majoring in physics. I am in a senior year, and trying to study for GRE's. My primary interest is atomic molecular optics of Rydberg atoms. My secondary interests are topics in Condensed Matter physics. I am doing a research in the same university as well.
    Of course, I can't skip my non-academic interest in mobile phones and cameras. I am really into photography thesedays, but still I am an active freak in mobile phones. My favorite brand is, of course, Samsung. Sony Ericsson and LG electronics are my secondary favorite brand. As for cameras, Canon and Nikon are my favorite brands!
    My favorite food is italian food. They just make excellent foods.
    Oh, and please don't add me as an MSN friend

Phone
    SeXperia S, Note 2, Note 3
    Network
    Telenor / T-Mobile US
    Name: Alexander (they call me Alex)
    Measure: 178cm, 66kg
    Born: Bangkok
    Live: Sweden/Malmoe and Germany/Munich (only on weekends and when I have holidays)
    Occupation: Consultant and helping my friend with selling furnitures in Germany.
    Languages spoken: Swedish, German and English

I get quite so well paid in those things I do today but my future plan is to start study International management at an univeristy near my city in Sweden where I also work as a consultant. My second opportunity is to move to my girlfriend in Munich and enter Ludvig Maximilans Universität. That's the closest thing to my heart I want to do.
    I'm very interested in fashion, travelling, shopping, SPA, mobile phones and of course cars.
    I'm driving a Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 at the moment but I'm planning to get a SLK 55 AMG or a CLS 500 or a BMW M3 next year but that depends on where I live.

sunystory@hotmail.com,
    I don't think you are that short compared to other Asian people but compared to Cauasians most of us from Asia are shorter.

Phone
    5800XM
    Name: Christian
    Measure: 195cm, 82kg
    Living: mostly in Innsbruck/Austria
    Interests: MUSIC, my friends/going out, gadgets, fashion, reading, watching good movies...

Retired Moderator
    like.no.other
    Phone
    iPhone 4, Bold 9780
    Time for an update
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, my name is Karim...I got married in July of 2003. I'm almost 30 years old, and I'm about 1.86 meters tall, and weigh about 81 kg. I work in a pharmacy. I have a Pharm.D, which is a doctorate in Pharmacy & pharmaceuticals. My wife passed away earlier this year, so I'm single and ready to mingle... It's been a hard time, but I was able to overcome it.
    I drive a 2005 Mercedes-Benz E 240, and a 2002 Honda Accord coupe. My hobbies are basketball, football, especially playing and watching games on TV.

Phone
    32GB Iphone 4 + 3GS/Desire/HD2
    Network
    Vodafone
    Name: Naim Choudhury
    Measure: 180.34cm, 90kg, medium build
    Born: UK, Bath
    Live: UK, Bath (London in 2 weeks)
    Occupation About 2 start 2nd year of Uni at Greenwich in London. BA in Graphic and Digital Design. Work PT at Vodafone, sometimes manage dads Restaurant, and do all of my dads business marketing, advertising and design work.
    Soon to work PT at GMG Design Dep.

Misc: I'm hoping to be a Graphic Designer when I'm older, perhaps even in the Games Design field. I've been with my beautiful missus for 2 years now, secretly I'll have you know lol. Her parents are ultra strict, so we're keeping it on the low low until she's finsihed her degree and I'm well established by which time I should be worthy enough to take her hand in marriage.
    My family is huge, so theres never a Birthday party, or some event, wedding etc that I'm not going to every couple of days. I'm mad about technology, games, movies, mobile fones (thanks to the job ) and just spending time with family and freinds. Used to be well into my martial arts. Did boxing for 2 years and Jeet Kune Do for a year. But got with my GF and soon after dislocated my knee and have never started again since. Too costly in both time and money.

Phone
    32GB Iphone 4 + 3GS/Desire/HD2
    Network
    Vodafone
    Karim, Sorry to here of your wifes passing.

My deepest sympathy and condolences go out to you.

Phone
    iPhone 4
    Network
    Vodafone
    Karim, Wow, that got me unprepared..
    My condolences to you. I hope you can handle it, and face it in a strong way..

Phone
    SeXperia S, Note 2, Note 3
    Network
    Telenor / T-Mobile US
    Karim,
    I'm sorry to read that
    but happy you were able to go further with your life that fast.
    I would also like to give my condolences to you.

Phone
    Nokia 8800 Carbon Arte!
    Karim, you forgot to add phones to your Hobbies list

Phone
    Galaxy Note 2, HTC One, Galaxy Ace
    Network
    Vodafone
    Dominic Diep - cant make out from your post if you're M or F

Hi, I'm Sachin from Mumbai, India.

Measure: 5ft 10in, 83kg, medium build
    Marital status: Married with a 3yr old kid

Most of my time is spent at work. On weekends, I chill out with family & friends. My 3yr old loves bowling (at the alley as well as Rayman bowling on the k750i). I'm a music lover - both Indian classical (i sing) and Western (mainly 70's rock - Tull, Floyd, Doors, etc).

Mobiles were not a passion until i saw the Clara thread here!

Member Novice
    Phone
    Nokia 6630, 6670, 7610, 6600
    My name is Karim. I was born in UAE but I currently reside in Canada to attend university.

This is my picture...
    Attached Images

Phone
    ★.★
    that aint Karim ( NOTE: not _Karim but Karim) for sure

"Sharp man"
    Phone
    Nokia N95 N91/9500 ? Sharp 903
    Network
    VF/02
    _Karim, likely

+ Reply to Thread